No story can be complete without a beginning, and our story at Palm Springs Baptist Church is no exception to that rule. From humble beginnings as a mission church in 1955, through the exciting time of moving onto the current property in 1965, God has been at work. We find ourselves now at a dynamic time in the history of the church in general, and specifically Palm Springs Baptist Church. We are a diverse congregation from various countries that God has uniquely drawn together for a time such as this. We believe God has strategically located our church within the Palm Springs/Lake Worth corridor to reach the nations that are literally right outside our door. Our hearts and effort as a church are focused on seeing the kingdom of God expand in the heart of those who already believe in Christ and to introduce Christ to those who are still outside the kingdom of God.